Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Let's Talk About This

Cool Dell Swag

Let's talk about this notebook that looks like a notebook.


So, 'freebies' I've gotten from companies include: koozies, tumblers, mugs, water bottles, pens/pencils/highlighters (I refuse to buy highlighters because of this), a bullhorn speaker, shirts, first aid kits, college survival kits, ping pong balls, booksacks (or backpacks depending on where you're from), USBs (including one that looks like a valve), headphones, screwdriver set, stuffed animals, foam blocks, frisbees, and stress balls that I can never find when I'm actually stressed.

Despite all of that, this notebook is by far the coolest thing I've ever gotten! High five to the brilliant mind who came up with this idea! My inner geek is so excited about this simple, but creatively witty collection of paper. Sometimes we try so hard to be funny or creative, but we can be amazed by simple things. Smiling and causing someone to smile doesn't take much effort.

That is all. #DellInterns13

Tomorrow: Intern Insights

No comments:

Post a Comment